Our president has well-established ties with the Russian mafia. If that fact did not frighten you, either you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, you’re a republican or all of the above.
Republicans didn’t care about shady aspects of our president’s past, so I don’t expect them to bat an eye over this one. Republicans actually voted for someone to be the president who was at the time, the defendant in a class action lawsuit for defrauding little high school students. In addition, his numerous sexual assault cases and his notorious ties to the Russian mob were not even enough to sink his infamous campaign. To his uneducated supporters, though, none of these prison worthy convictions were as bad as unwittingly using an unprotected server.
As soon as this orange maniac stepped foot in the White House, so did the Russian mafia. Sorry Trumpkin, nothing to deny here. Don’t start crying ‘fake news’, because it isn’t. These are all facts.
Felix Sater and Donald Trump were great friends. They were joint partners in a number of very successful deals, like Trump SoHo. Sater even hosted Ivanka and Li’l Donald during an extended trip to Moscow. Sater said that Trump wanted him to show his children around the city of Moscow.
In fact, he and Trump were so tight, that in 2010, Trump gave him a job with the title of ‘senior adviser’. This clutch position got him a business card, plus his very own office high up in Trump Tower.
In 1998, Sater pleaded guilty to one count of racketeering for conspiring with the Mafia.
Trump claims to have knowledge of Sater. His vague replies concerning Sater should bring up some red flags. When asked about him in 2015, Trump said, “Felix Sater, boy, I have to even think about it. I’m not that familiar with him.”
Not “that” familiar?
Defend him all you want, but our president was business partners with someone from the Russian mob. Sure, you could brush that off, and say it isn’t is a big deal. But now, the Russian mob has some influence in the White House. Sater donated the maximum amount to Trump’s campaign. Why?
This is taken from a USAToday article,
- A member of the firm that developed the Trump SoHo Hotel in New York is a twice-convicted felon who spent a year in prison for stabbing a man and later scouted for Trump investments in Russia.
- An investor in the SoHo project was accused by Belgian authorities in 2011 in a million money-laundering scheme.
- Three owners of Trump condos in Florida and Manhattan were accused in federal indictments of belonging to a Russian-American organized crime group and working for a major international crime boss based in Russia.
- A former mayor from Kazakhstan was accused in a federal lawsuit of hiding millions of dollars. The money was spent on three Trump SoHo units.
- A Ukrainian owner of two of Trump condos in Florida was indicted in a money-laundering scheme. In addition, the scheme involved a former prime minister of Ukraine.